I have reached 1k followers on Twitter and am super excited and happy! I’m so thankful to my followers and can’t believe my luck to have met such wonderful people along the way! I cannot wait to see what’s next in terms of my blog. And to celebrate, I’ve decided to give you 10 facts about me! It’s so important that bloggers and their audiences can get to know each other, so here’s a little head start!
- I am half Chilean (Chile, South America) on my dad’s side.
- I am fluent in Spanish (Castellano to be precise).
- My favourite band is Placebo and always will be.
- I have 3 siblings (Paulina, Patricia and Roberto), my sisters live in Chile. Roberto passed away last year and used to live in Sweden.
- I’ve loved Charlie Chaplin ever since my dad showed his movies to me at a very young age and have them all on Blu-ray.
- My favourite food is Sushi.
- I have been that person who, in my first day at a workplace, went for lunch and never came back. It was just SO boring!
- I haven’t liked coconut ever since I drank coconut milk on a Christmas eve and threw up everywhere.
- This blog and this year of college are the first things I’ve seriously put some graft into ever. Seriously, I was such a half-arsed kind of gal until now.
- My favourite job was working as a barmaid in a local pub. It was seriously the best until my manager decided to be a not very nice person.
I hope you like these! If there’s anything else you’d like to know please do tell me!
And tell me any facts about yourselves you want to share! I’d love to read them and get to know you guys better!