Today I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I’m still shocked that someone thought I was worthy of a nomination! This is such a lovely thing for someone to do and I couldn’t wait to nominate fantastic bloggers I love for this too.
I’d like to first thank Giota (@thegiworld) for nominating me! This has made me feel much better about how I’m doing as a blogger and I’m super grateful! Her blog is awesome, check it out!
So the rules for the Award nomination process are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
And these are the questions I got and my answers!
1. Why did you start blogging? I’ve read quite a few blogs regularly for a couple of years now and they’re always bubbly and such a wonderful read and a lot of what they talk about, I adore too. So, I thought why not give it a go? It seems super fun and a wonderful way of meeting extraordinary people. And so I started my blog and it’s the best fun I’ve had in a while!
2. What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out? Well, I guess you could say clowns are silly and funny and they make me afraid AND creep me out. I can’t be doing with clowns running around me, and IT just confirmed my fears.
3. How quickly do you jump to conclusions about others? I always try not to until I know someone. It’s hard sometimes, but I wouldn’t like it if someone jumped to conclusions about me so I try not to.
4. Do you have any regrets? I hate that I didn’t just do my A-levels when I finished high school. I just couldn’t be bothered and the teachers sucked, but at least if I finished them then, I wouldn’t have to do a course now and I’d have finished University by now!
5. Who is your favourite band or artist? Placebo. Always Placebo!
6. What’s your favourite social media site? Twitter is my favourite mainly because I use it the most and I’ve found good people there that share the same interests and are just so lovely!
7. Are you mostly addicted to buying clothes or makeup? Makeup for sure. I used to really go mad on clothes but then as I got older, makeup kind of took over and now consumes a lot of drawers.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? It’d have to be Japan. I love the culture and the cities are so beautiful, outside of them even more so! It’s just so different to England, I’d have to check it out!
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? In 5 years I’d like to have finished my degree and have worked as a Palliative Nurse for 2 years. I really want to be married in my own home with kids! I also want to see my blog be successful and the best I can make it.
10. What’s your favourite tv-series? I’d have to say Grace and Frankie. I’ve watched it over and over again and it’s just so bubbly and light (with a few not so light moments) and the script is brilliant!
11. How do you imagine a well-spent afternoon? My ideal afternoon would be where I’ve already done my assignments, blog related stuff and anything else I need to do, and can just spend time with my pups and fiance!
Alisha (@AlishaValerie) – Alisha Valerie
Katie (@LoveKatieLaurxo) – Love Katie Lauren xo
Jenny (@jenniferwl_) – The Confessions of an online shopaholic
Lottie (@lottiedoesblog) – Lottie Does
Emma (@thismistylife) – This Misty Life
Crystalyn (@girlsimplyxo) – Girl Simply
Allie (@allie_davies) – Tie Dye Eyes
Megan (@Everythingmegsx) – Everything Meganx
Rachel (@trialbyfashion) – Trial by Fashion
Laurel (@lifewithlaurel_) – Life with Laurel
Shevy (@Moonsomnia) – Moonsomnia
My questions for you are:
1. Do you have pets and what are they/what are their names?
2. What is an interesting fact about yourself?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
4. What would you say your proudest accomplishment is?
5. Do you have a favourite pass time? What is it?
6.What are your favourite blog photo props?
7.Which season do you love the most?
8. Who is your role model?
9. Where do you want to see your blog in 5 years time?
10. What is your main goal this year?
11. If you could pick any brand to collaborate with, who would it be?